Virtual NonProfit Roundtable
This monthly Zoom call is a great opportunity for Douglas nonprofit leaders to connect with each other and with representatives from Georgia Power, United Way, and the Douglas Chamber. The primary purpose of these calls is to streamline communication and collaboration among those who need the information.
Specifically, these calls will:
- Ensure that services being provided by multiple nonprofits (some very small that others are unaware of) are known by all to minimize overlap and provide opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Identify opportunities for nonprofits to shift resources/services to focus on others.
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and referral.
- Keep each other apprised of the level of need as it changes (seemingly moment to moment now) and new needs as they arise.
- Allow United Way to keep their finger on the pulse of the needs, the services being provided and by whom, and the level of need among the nonprofits to make the grantmaking process more seamless so those with their boots on the ground can focus their energies on serving.
We encourage all Douglas nonprofit leaders to attend this important call.
Date and Time
Tuesday Dec 5, 2023
8:15 AM - 9:15 AM EST
First Tuesday of every month at 8:15 am.
Zoom meeting information will be sent upon registration.
There is no cost to attend these meetings.