2019-20 NextGen Mentoring Application
The AMP’D NextGen Mentoring Program is a five-month commitment that begins with a kick-off event on January 22, 2020. Another networking event occurs mid-program on April 1, 2020.
There will be a recognition ceremony on June 25, 2020 at the Chamber Business After Hours.
During the five-month period, mentors and mentees are requested to:
• Follow the guidelines set in the NextGen Mentoring Program Handbook
• Meet at least three times outside of the scheduled NextGen Mentoring events
• Attend additional AMP’D events as schedules permit
• Attend additional Chamber business and networking events as schedules permit.
The program fee to participate in the Executive Mentorship Program is $100.00. This fee which includes all class expenses including program materials and event expenses. If selected for participation, the
non-refundable participation fee is due by January 22, 2020.
Time Commitment and Calendar
The time commitment is for three one-on-one sessions with your mentor beginning in October and ending in May, as well as three full group program dates:
• January 22, 2020 – Kick-Off/Orientation (4 – 5 p.m.)
• April 1, 2020 – Midpoint Mixer (4 – 5:30 p.m.)
• June 25, 2020 – Program Recognition Ceremony (5 – 6 p.m.)
The time commitment is serious, and participants not complying with the attendance requirements may be dropped from the program. Attendance at all program events and meetings is mandatory for maximum involvement. If selected, my employer and I are willing to make such a commitment of my time.
DEADLINE: Applications and resumes must be RECEIVED by Friday, December 13, 2019 at 5 p.m.