2020 Businesses of Excellence
Please complete the following application in full and submit no later than 5pm on Friday, June 5th. Applications will be judged by an independent group of community business leaders based upon the specified criteria. Winners will be recognized at the July 15, 2020 GreyStone Power Leadership Luncheon. The 2020 Small Business of the Year will be selected from among the winners and will be presented at the Chamber’s 2021 Winter Ball. For questions, please contact Whitney Constien at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770.942.5022.
Questions about the Application? We will hold a Virtual Information Session on May 13th at 2 p.m. to help applicants maximize the content of their application!
Free Application Review: If you would like feedback, Chamber staff will review a draft of your application before you submit it. Drafts are due by May 22, 2020. There is no charge for this review. It is not shared with judges and it does not affect your entry’s eligibility. Please submit to email@example.com.
- Douglas County Chamber Member
- Demonstrated Increase in Sales
- Have Been in Business for a Minimum of Two Years
- Contributed to Chamber or Community-Oriented Projects
- Have 50 Employees or Less
- Be For-Profit
2020 Businesses of Excellence will receive:
- Recognition at the July 15 GreyStone Power Leadership Luncheon
- Seating for Eight People at the Business of Excellence Luncheon
- Automatic Nomination for the 2020 Small Business of the Year
- Press Release and Photograph to Local and Regional Media
- Powerpoint Recognition at GreyStone Power Leadership Luncheon
- Chamber Website and Signage Recognition
- Business of Excellence Feature in the Douglas County Chamber Connect Magazine, Video Spotlight, and in the Chamber Connect Weekly Email
- Plaque and Signage Recognition to display at Your Business
- Recognition in the Douglas County Sentinel