Top Ten Young Professionals of 2020 Application
The Top Ten Young Professionals of 2020 is a recognition presented by the DC Chamber’s Advancing Modern Professionals in Douglas (AMP’D). Advancing Modern Professionals in Douglas is a program of the Douglas County Chamber Foundation. The mission of AMP’D is attracting emerging professionals to engage, develop, and serve in Douglas County.
Top Ten Young Professionals of 2020 Nominees must meet each of the following criteria:
• The individual is a young professional who demonstrates excellence, leadership, creativity and initiative in her/his business or profession.
• The individual provides valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in the community.
• The individual must be affiliated with a DC Chamber member business or organization.
• The young professional must be between the ages of 21 and 40 years old as of the submission deadline: Wednesday, July 1, 2020.
• The individual does NOT have to be a member of Advancing Modern Professionals in Douglas (AMP’D).
• Past Top Ten Young Professional winners may apply if the age requirement is met. However, individuals are not eligible to receive consecutive awards (i.e. if you were a TTYP in 2019, you are not eligible).
COMPLETING THE FORM:
• You may include two additional pages of supporting documents (i.e. resume, CV, etc.)
• Information submitted should support the award criteria of achievement, leadership and service.
A diverse group of Chamber Executives from across the country will review all applications and select the Top Ten Young Professionals. This is the award that is judged by Chamber Executives from across the country. The Top Ten Young Professionals of 2020 will be announced in the DC Sentinel with a recognition ceremony at the SunTrust now Truist Business4Breakfast sponsored by Church at Chapelhill on September 10th.
To submit a nomination, please email Whitney at email@example.com. Questions? Contact the Chamber at 770.942.5022