Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist
My Hometown Realty Group (MHRG) is a full-service brokerage firm that supports both domestic and international clientele. MHRG has been in the real estate business across the metro Atlanta real estate markets for many successful years. This longevity and confidence come from our real estate services to many buyers and sellers, and their recommendations to others that result in repeat and referral business that keeps us productive and successful. Our firm is currently seeking an Accounts Payable/Receivable Specialist to join our team. The candidate will support a variety of financial tasks with the goal of revenue growth for the company.
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Pays vendors by preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
Work Hours & Benefits:
MHRG is seeking a part time professional, 25 hours a week to support the office’s financial needs. While MHRG has provided a general description of the position, tasks and duties may be modified at times.
Accounts Payable Clerk Qualifications / Skills:
- Tracking budget expenses
- Attention to detail
- Analyzing information
- Vendor relationships
- PC proficiency
- Data entry skills
- General math skills
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field a plus
- Previous accounts payable experience preferred