Client Services Coordinator
Department: Client Services Department
Supervisor: Senior Community Manager
Hours: 40 hours Per Week
Status: Full Time
The Client Services Coordinator will be responsible for assisting Community Managers with administrative tasks, projects, policies and procedures that will assure a well-managed department. This position requires strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks while demonstrating confidence, professionalism, responsiveness and exceptional customer service.
The Client Services Coordinator must be proficient in Microsoft Office, the operation of a multi-line phone system, and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Some knowledge of real estate and/or property management is helpful. The following is a more detailed list of responsibilities. Policy and procedures must be followed at all times when performing each task:
- Must operate a multi-line phone system by answering all incoming calls, taking messages, capturing caller notes and handling daily admin functions throughout the course of the day.
- Responsible for answering all calls and quickly assessing callers needs to adequately assist the caller.
- Will be required to answer all calls within three (3) rings or less, shall routinely check voicemails and relay messages to staff and confirm receipt.
- Required to maintain professional etiquette and provide exemplary customer service to ensure company standards, image and corporate reputation are maintained.
- Will accept directives from and be required to provide administrative support to the assigned CAM.
- As a department effort, assist in the preparation of bulk mailers and outgoing correspondence to ensure they are completed in an efficient and timely manner, to including copying, folding, stuffing and mailing.
- Will be required to speak with homeowners, customers, vendors and/or clients to help identify level of assist needed and shall be required to escalate to assigned CAM and/or upper management.
- Will be required to ensure owner correspondences and/or association notes are updated on each owner’s record company software.
- Shall assist with generating reports, calendars or activity logs as directed by the assigned CAM.
- Work with assigned CAM to track a list of needed items for meetings, events, mailers for clients.
- Responsible for helping prepare assigned CAM for meetings, drafting minutes and uploading meeting follow up materials and documents to company software.
- Help coordinate meeting locations and assist CAM during meetings and monthly architectural inspections.
- Handling updates and registrations for owner contact info into company software
- Maintains a professional relationship with board, committee members, owners and vendors
- Responds to questions accurately when asked and possesses good communication and composition skills
- Supports the Company’s philosophy, goals and adheres to Company policies
- Knowledgeable in the operation of all office equipment.
- Attend staff meetings as scheduled and shall be required to meet with assigned manager as requested.
- Attend at least one (1) personal development class per year.
- May also be assigned other administrative and clerical tasks as needed.
Architectural Support Responsibilities, not limited to:
- Shall be required to understand the inspection violation process and software to assist the assigned CAM with monthly inspections as needed, but on average once per month.
- Handle violation calls or emails and follow up with violation letters, at the direction assigned CAM.
- Track violations, re-inspect to verify compliance, or follow up with additional correspondence
- Execute on directive actions from assigned CAM to contact vendors for violation abatements.
- Generate monthly fine status inspection reports by the 5th of the month and provide to assigned CAM.
- Send monthly email follow up to owners monthly who are out of compliance or have a violation.
- Responsible for closing violations, putting hold and extensions
- Handle mailing of violation letters, including certified copies for hearing, fines, abatements and etc.
- Receive/check modification submissions for eligibility, completeness, and enter data into company software, and ensure the request is escalated to the assigned CAM for approval to release to the board.
- Send out modification approvals or denial letters as approve by assigned CAM
- Scanning supporting documentation on owner correspondences.
- Answer questions from homeowners regarding inspections process, community rules and assist as needed
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
Must have a high school diploma. Bachelor's degree in a related field from a four-year college or university preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience accepted. CMCA certification is preferred or be willing to obtain this designation within one year of employment.
Must possess strong organizational background. Strong working knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures or documents with a similar degree of complexity. Strong interpersonal skills. Computer literacy: Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to learn company software. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time. May be required to work extended/flexible hours and weekends based on association needs or special projects.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All candidates should send a resume with cover letter interest to: Jarrett Mitchell, Sr. Community Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org