Collections Administrative Assistant
Department: Collections Department
Supervisor: Collections Manager
Hours: 40 hours Per Week
Status: Full Time
The Collections Admin Assistant will be responsible for collection efforts on all association accounts. This individual will also work closely with Collection Manager while performing internal collection efforts. This position requires strong organizational and communication skills and, extreme accuracy for accountability. Must be able to handle multiple tasks while demonstrating confidence, professionalism, responsiveness and exceptional customer service skills. The following is a more detailed list of responsibilities. Policy and procedures must be followed at all times when performing each task:
- Fulfills owner ledger requests and account balance verifications for attorney offices
- Ensuring that active legal accounts are coded and assigned to the correct attorney
- Monitor homeowner payment plans
- Run Collection reports bi-weekly. Document all calls, incoming and outgoing in Cinc via Call Log
- Document any owner updates from skip trace efforts into Cinc
- Assist with system notes regarding payment plans and defaults in the owner correspondence history
- Scanning legal documents and attorney updates to owner correspondence history
- Monitor collection emails to ensure owner follow up is provided within 48 hours
- May speak with association members that are past due on accounts.
- May accept customer complaints concerning balances to forward to Collections Manager
- May be assigned other administrative tasks as needed.
OPERATING SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ABILITIES:
Strong working knowledge of Fair Credit collection practices and customer service principles, although not required. Strong proofing reading and account analyzing abilities with great interpersonal skills and computer literacy. Proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications and ability to learn company software. Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills required.
The employee is required to work at a personal computer for extended periods of time as well as talking on the phone for extended periods of time. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
DISCLAIMER: This is not an all-inclusive job description; therefore, management has the right to assign or reassign schedules, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
All candidates should send a resume with cover letter interest to: Jarrett Mitchell, Sr. Community Manager, email@example.com