Manufacturing Administrative Assistant
Tuesday, December 15, 2020
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products in North America. Our comprehensive portfolio spans the breadth of the residential and commercial markets, while our expansive footprint enables us to serve customers and communities across North America. Our relentless focus on excellence combined with our ongoing commitment to innovation and R&D has driven us to become the #1 manufacturer of windows, vinyl siding, insulated metal panels, metal roofing and wall systems, and metal accessories. We believe every building we create, and every part of that building, positively contributes to communities where people live, work and play.
RESPONSIBILITIES (included but not limited to)
- Administer all daily administrative tasks, including answering the telephone, taking messages, ordering supplies, provide general and customer service support
- Prepare outgoing mail and shipments and process incoming mail
- Receive, review, and track expenses and submit for payment
- May create and track invoices
- Schedules appointments and makes travel arrangements
- Composes memos and daily correspondence via letter and email to internal employees as well as external contacts
- Research and create presentations
- Generate reports
- Responsible for special projects as assigned by the manager and/or senior leadership team
- Coordinate and assist with employee related events and activities
- Additional duties as assigned
- High School diploma required; Associate degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- High level of proficiency in a variety of Microsoft Suite applications such as Word, Power Point, Access and an expertise in Excel
- Familiarity with Oracle, preferred
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be pro-active in problem solving.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) plan
- A culture that supports work-life balance and environment where collaboration is key
- A culture of diversity & inclusion in a respectful work-place environment
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
Recruitment FraudWe have been made aware of multiple scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part of the recruiting or hiring process.
Apply Here: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Cornerstone-Building-Brands/jobs?jk=3df886b598af76b5&start=0