Millwright Position for Waste Water Industrial Solutions LLC
We are looking for an experienced Millwright with enthusiasm and interest in machines to join our fast-growing team.
You’ll find yourself working in various settings for different industrial projects. On a daily basis, you’ll use your specialized tools to build and repair machines. You’ll set up machinery based on highly technical instructions and blueprints and occasionally move machines to different locations.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Installing and disassembling industrial machinery
· Repairing and replacing defective machine parts using welding and brazing tools
· Using heavy machinery to move machinery or parts
· Ensuring machines work properly
· Using specialized tools, such as welders or hydraulic bolters,
· Moving and relocating machinery on and off site.
· Visiting construction sites to assess potential problems or needs
· Collaborating with construction workers or engineers when using the machinces
Skills and Qualifications
· Ability to read machine blueprints
· Ability to work unsupervised
· In-depth mechanical skills
· Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Communicating with other employees regarding the status of different machinery
Education and Training Requirements
- Highschool diploma or its equivalent
- Various Welding Certifications
- An Associate Degree in a construction related field
- Hands on experience with construction equipment and machinery or Completion of an Apprentice program
- Proven experience as a Millwright or in a similar role
- Hands on experience with construction equipment and machinery
- Strong communication and computational skills
- An eye for detail
- Team Spirit
Salary will be in the range $24 to $28 based on experience.