Customer Service Representative
- To ensure that each account/job is handled in the most efficient manner, without error and to specification, so each client is completely satisfied with their job.
- To serve both sales reps and clients as primary contact
- To serve as the client’s representative, solving problems as they arise, gathering information as needed.
- To keep accurate records on all jobs and all customer contacts, so both company and customer are protected should later questions arise.
- Reports to Customer Service Manager
Responsibilities – General and PPS:
- Respond to emails and phone messages as soon as possible and in most cases on the same day both with our client and direct with consumers; must be strong in Excel
- Prepare daily time sheet
- Attend monthly CSR meetings
- Meet with clients and Sales as needed, strong written and verbal communication is a must
- Back up CSR’s and Receptionist as needed
- Keep job instructions up to date
- Make sure inventory is set up/received accurately regarding unit of measure (each, pack, box, etc.)
- Quote freight pricing, prepare BOL’s as needed, track packages
- Know and understand the various shipping methods
- Review and manage clients’ inventory (process returns, inventory destroy, reorder points, prices, hierarchies, dimensions, new sku’s, etc.)
- Print orders daily and follow-up as needed, assist in proofing manually entered orders
- Correct order(s) that may have shipped incorrectly (replacement order, call tag)
- File a claim with a carrier for damaged, loss items, etc.
- Set up substitutions, promotions, and special pricing
- Prepare and review job folders for month end billing
- Prepare error reports
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to walk and work in a non-climate-controlled warehouse environment at times.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This position works in an office/warehouse setting, with some outdoor exposure during the workday. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines, and standard warehouse equipment such as scales, hand trucks, box cutters and industrial tape dispensers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time, non-exempt position. Work hours are typically Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., but are subject to change as FSI deems necessary.
No out of town travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED required
- 3-5+ years of customer service experience
FSI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FSI complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
FSI expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of FSI’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
About Fulfillment Strategies International:
FSI is a 3rd party logistics company specializing in e-commerce, B2B and promotional fulfillment program support. Companies that sell on-line, place their merchandise into retail stores or support a large sales force or dealer/distributor network store their merchandise at FSI and we distribute their merchandise to market on an order by order basis. FSI also manages large kit assembly projects to support marketing and event promotions/campaigns.
Company website: http://www.fsi3pl.com
Company address: Lithia Springs, GA 30122
FSI offers a competitive benefits package including 401(k) with matching contributions, comprehensive medical and dental health insurance. Normal business hours are 8:00am-5:00pm. Employees enjoy a business casual environment, friendly atmosphere, and challenging and rewarding careers.