Assistant Vice President of Finance and Administration
This position assists in overseeing the college's finance and administration’s daily operations which includes the management of the college’s $65 million dollar budget, procurement, auxiliary services, and accounting areas. This position also serves as the point of contact for all internal and external audit engagements.
- Oversees assigned fiscal affairs operations. (50%)
- Oversees the Bursar’s Office, the Auxiliary Services Office, the Accounting Office, and the Budget Office.
- Ensures compliance with all college, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Directs the preparation and submission of a variety of financial reports. (15%)
- Prepares and submits the Annual Financial Report, the Budgetary Compliance Report, and POV reports.
- Oversees the timely submission of all other financial reporting to both internal and external agencies.
- Directs the maintenance of accounting records. (25%)
- Oversees and ensures the integrity of the institution’s accounting reports.
- Performs a variety of related duties. (10%)
- Serves as point-of-contact for internal and external auditors.
- Performs the duties of the Vice President for Finance and Administration as assigned.
- Master's degree in related field with five or more years of related experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience is acceptable.
Commensurate with relative experience and education.
Required Documents to Attach
- Cover Letter
- Attach unofficial transcripts if applicable