ABOUT THE ROLE
At Stitch Fix, we’re changing how people find what they love. Come work where great things happen in our Atlanta warehouse!
YOU’LL LOVE WORKING AT STITCH FIX BECAUSE...
- Medical, dental and vision benefits that kick-in on your first day of employment
- Currently hiring for 1st shift (our warehouse is open M-F 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Paid time off on holidays
- Temperature controlled warehouse
- Amazing work environment with free snacks/beverages and fun monthly events
- Full-time opportunities only
- Currently have nurses on site and are performing temperature and symptom checks for safety
YOU’LL BE EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE BECAUSE...
- You will partner with your team to assist in a variety of processes such as scanning and organizing inventory, exchanges, racking clothing, boxing jewelry, or working on special projects throughout our warehouse.
- We welcome, appreciate and expect your feedback and unique point of view!
- You are curious and love to find creative ways to do things better and more effectively for our Clients.
WE’RE EXCITED BECAUSE YOU…
- Are incredibly reliable & responsible. You have excellent attendance and consistently meet goals and metrics.
- Display a can-do attitude and can be flexible in your role, knowing that the Client is always top of mind.
- Welcome high-quality feedback and see it as crucial to being your best self.
- Are physically able to be on your feet 8-10 hours a day, walking, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds, and keeping your body in constant motion.
- Have an adequate English proficiency to ensure that safety protocols and efficient operations are maintained.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent (preferred).
- Are at least 18 years old.
Please note: in order to be considered for this role, you will need to either submit a resume or share at least the past 2 years of your work history. Work history should include the following: place of employment, position, dates of employment, and position responsibilities.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER SEEKING INDIVIDUALS WHO VALUE AND WILL SUPPORT A FRIENDLY, TEAM-ORIENTED AND DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. APPLICANTS MAY BE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT TO A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AN DRUG SCREEN PRIOR TO COMMENCING EMPLOYMENT.