TransAmerican Computer Consulting, LLC is a cloud and managed service provider based out of Douglasville, GA. We are seeking self-motivated individuals to join our team and be an IT Consultant - Systems Engineer (mid to senior level).
- Maintaining the operational status of our clients’ Windows-based systems and network systems
- Evaluate our clients’ needs and recommend, install, configure and support new hardware or software for the client
- Deliver onsite and remote support for servers, desktops, network equipment, and software
- Be efficient while troubleshooting and effectively communicate to our customers the problem, the solution, and proactive recommendations
- Respond to service tickets based on alerts and notifications generated by a remote monitoring and management system.
- Occasionally develop new business, while maintaining relationships with our current clients
- Vast Operating System and Application installation/troubleshooting experience in Microsoft environment.
- A minimum of five years of IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems.
- Extensive knowledge working with SMB Networks including design, planning, implementation, configuration, Security, Wi-Fi, Internet connectivity, Firewalls, VPN's, VLAN's, advanced troubleshooting, and resolution support
- Ability to provide onsite or remote support to clients including onsite evaluations for hardware and software proposals, equipment installations, configurations, and resolution assistance
- Experience in selling technology solutions
- Ability to travel in the metro Atlanta area daily
- Work may be required on weekends and non-traditional business hours
- Manage simultaneous and conflicting priorities
- Organize and meet deadlines
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Prioritize work efficiently to deal with the most pressing issues first while keeping all customers satisfied with the overall level of support
- Must have a passion for providing excellent customer support to all types of customers as well as impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly motivated, self-starting, and committed to achieving results and have a strong sense of ownership and follow-through to resolution
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to come up with creative and flexible solutions
- Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
- Competitive salary with an Career Plan customized to each candidates role
- Medical Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Two weeks vacation after first year, expanded plan after that
- Career advance opportunities and career planning/certifications
- Supplemental Benefits Offered: Health Savings Account, Vision
- Technical certification & leadership training
To be considered for an interview, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.