Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
- Runs, monitors, measures and reports system performance
- Conducts all Q.C. requirements
- Performs all running maintenance
- Performs all running housekeeping & organizing
- Executes light duty troubleshooting
- Responds based on situation
- Act as member of team to deliver results and reacts to issues.
- Operate and monitor line, removing or shifting materials and/or finished product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine operation
- Ensure package and product quality
- Operate all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
- Clean equipment during and after shift
- Perform CIP/Sanitation as required
- Maintain clean work area through good housekeeping practices
- Expedite repairs to line; working with maintenance as necessary
- Keep daily records of down time and machine operations
- Performs product and package changeovers
- Utilizes computer-based Workstation System
- Communicates with manager, mechanics, process technicians, and other operators to solve problems, take direction and assign work.
Job Eligibility Criteria:
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30lbs overhead as necessary
- Mechanical background helpful
- Must be physically capable of being on feet for extended periods of time
- Frequent lifting between 13-40 lbs.
- Occasional reaching above shoulder
- Good Communication Skills
- Computer Competent
- Mathematically and analytically capable
- OEM certified in Primary work area
- OEM certified in Secondary work area
- Internal Certifications: Quality, Safety, Operations, Maintenance, Teamwork, GMPs, Diversity, Sanitation