Night Shift 12 hours Packer / Inspector
Job Type: Full-time
Excellent Benefit Package
Apply at: https://careers.novolex.com/HeritageBag Location: Villa Rica
The Packer, will pack bags in boxes, close boxes and stack boxes on skids. Will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Must adhere to ALL safety rules, processes and policies within the plant.
2. Proper packaging of all products according to customer specifications and company’s production standards. Order must be packaged neatly and without contamination.
3. Ensures quality of product before being packaged.
4. Completes and records all necessary quality information from inspections on the quality sheet
5. Ability to maintain acceptable production levels
6. Must be able to read and fully understand a work order/item specification sheet and follow the instructions as printed on the order.
7. Will ensure proper housekeeping is maintained in packing station and line area. Will assist with housekeeping in other areas of the plant as needed.
8. Will start up and shut down production line as necessary.
9. Ability to keep up with machine output production.
10. Will communicate production concerns or issues with supervisor.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
Manufacturing work environment. Constant physical activities are required for this position. Such activities include: ability to reach over head, squat, and bend at the waist; the ability to lift boxes up to 50 lbs; ability to climb up and down stairs throughout a 8 hour shift; tolerance of standing posture continuously for 8 hours; intense walking is involved; able to tolerate working environment with inside excessive hot and cold temperatures.