All American Technician Academy (AATA) has an opening for a Sales/Marketing Coordinator. As AATA’s Sales/Marketing Coordinator you will be in charge of our HVAC student program quota. To be very clear, you will need to believe in the program, be self-directed and accept nothing less than success in all you do.
With your degree/experience, you will have the skillset to help us implement everything involved with marketing our academy. Through our intensive training program, we will provide YOU with the correct mindset. Your primary audience will be HVAC contractors throughout the continental United States and Canada. Your secondary audience will be manufacturers and distribution centers of HVAC products as well as HVAC industry groups.
Following is a list of qualifications required for this position:
AATA’s Sales/Marketing Coordinator needs to have a strong sales background. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, people oriented, have a winning and competitive attitude that is hard working and a great communicator.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing preferred but not required
* Ability to speak publicly
* Personal time management and relationship building, as well as learning to being an influencer
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule that will require evenings and weekends
* Travel up to three weeks per year
* Punctual, responsible, ethical, and a team player
* Experience and skills working with social media and associated analytics
Send your resume to email@example.com.
All American Technician Academy, 3894 King Dr, Douglasville GA 30135. Call or text 404-858-7802.
Everything will be kept confidential.