Shipping & Receiving Clerk - Lithia Springs
Full Job Description
Bang Energy Performance Beverages andSports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage inan unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performanceenhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backedby 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies.Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellenceby such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring supercreative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision toserve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition!We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, andare the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health foodretailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
Verify and keeprecords on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Dutiesinclude assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material;receiving, unpacking, verifying, and recording incoming merchandise ormaterial; and arranging for the transportation of products.
· Examinecontents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, toverify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipment.
· Post weight andshipment charges
· Maintain filesof shipping records
· Trace missingor lost shipments
· Confer andcorrespond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such asdamages, shortages, and nonconformance to specifications.
· Requisition andstore shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
· Record shipmentdata, such as weight, charges, space availability, and damages and discrepancies,for reporting, accounting, and recordkeeping purposes.
· Preparedocuments, such as work orders, bills of lading, and shipping orders to routematerials.
· Checksspecification sheets and other written instructions and prepare outgoing shipmentsto ensure shipments meet specifications.
· Read customerorder, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to bemoved, gathered, or distributed
· Arrange forcarrier vehicle or pickup
· Route productsto departments
· A minimum oftwo years’ experience shipping & receiving in a manufacturing facility isrequired.
· High schooldiploma or general education degree (GED)
· The ability tolearn quickly and achieve results in a fast-paced, changing environment isrequired.
· The ability tolift, lower and slide objects normally weighing between 25-35 pounds, but up to70 pounds, is required.
· Exposure to ERPsystems is required. Experience using FedEx and UPS software is preferred andexperience using Microsoft Office is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- shipping & receiving: 1 year (Required)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Atlanta, GA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply