Full Job Description
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance-enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health-promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for receiving, verifying items, preparing shipments, maintaining shipping, receiving materials and documentation.
Essential Job Functions
· Ascertain that all incoming and outgoing shipments are properly labeled and that correlating documents are available with each shipment.
· Unloads vehicles, accepts deliveries, and unpacks containers as needed, prepares packages for shipment (as needed)
· Verify weight of products received (if required)
· Assembles, packages, labels containers and allocate them to their designated area
· Receive incoming packaging components, non-DEA raw materials/Bulk. Ensure correct documentation.
· Labeling of (Allergens) incoming materials and non- Allergens materials
· Transfer materials between sites via truck.
· Support material handling responsibilities in our other warehouse sites, as needed.
· Coordinate and schedule delivery appointments based on product priorities.
· Movement of products in warehouse based on status.
· Material movement for packaging department.
· Records identifying information on items shipped
· Schedules pick-up and delivery
· Take part in year-end and general inventory procedures
· Perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
· Experience in operating forklifts and electric pallet jacks.
· Trained in GMP, SOP, OSHA and FDA regulations.
· Housekeeping proficiency.
· Excellent math skills, organizational skills, calculator usage.
· Computer skills – data entry, Emails using MS-Outlook, ERP & Warehouse management system
· Ability to work under minimal supervision.
· Good communication skills. Read, write and speak English.
· Ability to interface with other departments such as Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Planning
· Able to lift up to 50 lbs. throughout the shift, handling of drums
· 3+ years’ minimum experience in related position.
· Pharmaceutical experience a plus. (preferred)
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Must comply with company safety rules and OSHA requirements.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Lithia Springs, GA 30122 (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- Pallet jack: 1 year (Required)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Forklift certification (Preferred)
- One location
- Forklift experience
- Customer service
- Pallet jack
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative