Schedule: 3rd shift Sunday - Thursday 7:00PM - 4:00 AM
Location: 1500 N. River Road, Lithia Springs, GA 30122 & Google Maps
Pay Range: $22-$28 per hour (plus a $0.60 shift premium), may be higher based on
experience. You also have the potential to earn an additional $2.85 per hour performance
incentive - no flat rates! Average compensation for a starting technician is $52 K per year,
including performance incentives.
- Full-time position with benefits after 30 days!
- Development opportunities with paid training
- We provide uniforms and get them cleaned for you!
- Annual tool and boot allowances
The backbone of any organization is connected to those who are dedicated to keeping things in
order. Our valued Maintenance teams keep things running, our business in motion and our
Our Industrial Building Maintenance Mechanics are some of the best in the business. We have
high standards for safety, stability, and training to ensure our people are safe and that our
business is always running at top performance.
- Education: High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
Powered Industrial Vehicle certification required.
- Experience: Three years previous machine repair experience OR an equivalent combination of
education and training.
- You'll be asked to do work in high places, freezing cold spaces, inside/outside, and anywhere
within the building where you are needed.
- Successful passing of hair drug screen and background check.
- 18 years of age or older.
- Able to lift/move up to 100 pounds during your shift.
Industrial Maintenance / Equipment Mechanics Preferred Experience:
- Ability to read and interpret building schematics/blueprints
- High level of understanding of electrical mechanics
- Proficiency in computerized maintenance management systems
- Electrical trouble-shooting
- Building Maintenance
- Conveyor systems
- Preventative Maintenance
- Electric mobile dock experience