2nd Shift Warehouse Selector
2nd Shift Warehouse Selectors start at $17.33/hour (+ $0.60 shift premium) plus hourly
● Schedule: Sunday - Thursday, 2:30 PM/3:30 PM - Finish.
● Distribution Center Address: 1500 N. River Road Lithia Springs, GA 30122
● Benefits after 30 days!
Be part of a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn
by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members
around, and have a little fun along the way.
Our distribution centers hire some of the best athletes in the business and we are
excited you are ready to be part of it! Here's a first-hand look at what it's like to be a
selector inside of our automated distribution center:
Order Selectors have a very physically demanding job here – we call it the “get paid to
work out” program. You’ll be picking products (up to 100 pounds per case) throughout
the shift and getting it ready for delivery to our customers.
Like any job, there are some requirements:
● You must be 18 years of age or older (required).
● High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred).
● Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and overtime as required -- holidays
are very important to our restaurant customers!
● We have frozen products – your ability to work in extreme cold or hot conditions
is required while you’re here.
● And you'll hustle --- this is a fast-paced, physically demanding environment
requiring constant walking, going up/down stairs and platforms, and handling
product that weighs up to 100 pounds.
● Must be able to read, write and communicate in English (to read labels, pick lists,
scanners, signage, company website information related to benefits, updates,
complete paperwork and follow verbal instructions).
● Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including
marijuana) and a background check.
● Use a valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s
happening next in the process. We send updates via e-mail to let you know
where you're in the process.
● Please watch our warehouse videos in this posting and in our Career's Website:
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive
benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might
Get a quick glance at who we are and the impact you could have on the food service
industry. There's a seat at our table for you!
BE PART OF AN AMAZING CULTURE WHERE WHAT
MATTERS TO YOU, MATTERS TO US!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their
success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our
commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for
a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their
management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for
employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with
disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or
hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to
email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your
subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who
require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace.