Credit Return Clerk
2nd Shift Credit Return Clerk
Schedule: Sunday - Thursday 6:00 PM - Finish
Location:1500 N. River Road Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Benefits after 30 days!
Be part of a world where hard work and great pay create a place where you can learn by doing, meet new challenges, work alongside some of the greatest team members around, and have a little fun along the way.
A Credit Return Clerk prepares Gordon Food Service (GFS) product for return to stock, donation or destruction.
- Operates fork lift or pallet jack machine to move product within warehouse.
- Picks hand bills and selects product to ensure product delivery to customers.
- Determines the condition of GFS product to salvage product as appropriate.
- Processes returns from the loop in a timely manner.
- Processes all PIR cases and CVD cases by close of day.
- Performs re-boxing by close of day and returns pallets to modules.
- Processes all return trailer products by close of day.
- Processes all RTV requests by Inventory Control and ensures that all product pallets meet quality assurance guidelines.
- Performs inventory adjustments as they occur.
- Performs housekeeping duties including sweeping, mopping, cleaning spills and other housekeeping activities on a daily basis.
- Adheres to the mission and cornerstone values and applicable practices of the organization.
- High School / Equivalent preferred
- Powered Industrial Vehicle (PIV) certification required
- Must be able to operate fork lift and pallet jack and must understand the basic functions of an RF hand held computer.
- Valid email so we can follow up with you and let you know what’s happening next in the process. We send updates via e-mail to let you know where you're in the process.
- Please watch our warehouse videos in this posting and in our Career's Website: https://jobs.gfs.com/career-areas#warehouse