We are looking for bright and kind Warehouse Associates who are motivated by challenge to help us create the warehouse of the future. Our standards are high and we are proud of the contribution we make to the Client experience. While we take our work seriously, we don’t take ourselves seriously. We are focused on achieving our goals but like to have fun while doing it.
Our Associates work in one of four departments with opportunities to flex between the different groups. Each group works together to deliver the perfect Fix to delight each and every one of our clients.
- Receiving: This team welcomes new inventory from our vendor partners. They receive, tag, categorize, and bin 100% of our new inventory. The team is responsible for getting new clothes into active inventory so our Stylists can help our Clients find what they love.
- Outbound: As our largest group, the Outbound team manages every aspect of the Client-bound shipping process including hand picking and folding each clothing item, and shipping out the Fix. As the last step in our fulfillment process, the team ensures we are delighting our customers with every “Fix” through the love and attention they give every detail in and out of the box.
- Returns: Our Clients keep only what they love so this team completes the “check-out” experience for the items kept and processes any returns so items can be styled for another Fix. The team is responsible for ensuring all returned items are of highest quality before being placed back into inventory for another Client.
- Support: The team works hard behind the scenes to enable a successful operation overall. The team does everything from solve fulfillment issues, repair and restore inventory, and keep the equipment running smoothly. They are also responsible for inventory control, processing timely Client exchanges, and running our onsite employee store.
You'll be excited about the role because...
- We are a highly collaborative team who has fun while we work together to ensure we delight our Clients with every fix.
- You will partner with teammates to assist in a variety of processes such as scanning and organizing inventory, exchanges, racking clothing, boxing jewelry, or working on special projects throughout our warehouse.
- You enjoy working with other Bright, and Kind people who are motivated by challenge and appreciate each other’s contributions; are willing to help out wherever is needed; and who take pride in quality work.
- You are curious and love to find creative ways to do things better and more effectively for our Clients.
- You will experience the “art and science” of our business first hand. You will use our proprietary technology to ensure each fix wows every Client every time!
- Your feedback and unique point of view will be welcomed, appreciated and expected.
We’re excited about you because…
- You are Bright, Kind, and Motivated by Challenge and embody our values of Partnership, Integrity, Innovation, and Responsibility.
- You display a can-do attitude and can be flexible in your role, knowing that the Client is always top of mind.
- You welcome high-quality feedback and see it as crucial to being your best self.
- You know and appreciate how your role will impact other individuals and departments - downstream and upstream from you. You constantly model safe behaviors and compassion for your peers.
- You are incredibly reliable & responsible. You have excellent attendance and consistently meet goals and metrics.
- You believe in and value doing what’s right and not what’s easy
- You are energized by being in the action -- you’ll be on your feet 8-10 hours a day, walking, bending, lifting up to 50 pounds that keep your body in constant motion.
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- You are at least 18 years old.
Why you'll love working at Stitch Fix...
- We are hiring for full time opportunities--we are not offering part-time opportunities at this time.
- You'll join a company and a team that believes in helping you be your best self at work and outside of work.
- You'll be part of a fast-growing, successful company that offers opportunities for advancement as you and the team grows.
- We offer medical, dental and vision benefits, which kick-in on your first day of employment at Stitch Fix.
- We have an amazing work environment with cool perks, such as free snacks and beverages and monthly events!
- We promote a drug free and safe working environment.
About Stitch Fix
At Stitch Fix, we’re about personal styling for everybody and we believe in both a service and a workplace where you can be your best, most authentic self. We’re the first fashion retailer to combine technology and data science with the human instinct of a Stylist to deliver a deeply personalized shopping experience. This novel juxtaposition attracts a highly diverse group of talented people who are both thinkers and doers. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business serving millions of men, women, and kids. We believe we are only scratching the surface on our opportunity, and we’re looking for incredible people like you to help us carry on that trend.